We are two brothers who love model railroading and making things. We live in Eugene, Oregon, USA. Our goal is to create craftsman level downloadable paper model kits in most popular scales (HO, N, OO, S, O, UK N and even Z) of North American style buildings, transport and detail items. Although we just got started this year, we have a complete line of over 160 textures, several buildings, a bunch of semi-trailers and containers. Let us know what you want us to model. We’ll strive to roll out new models every month so stay tuned! Try our Free Concrete Loading Dock downloadable paper model for your trains and railways.
- Create a Stand-Alone Layout with T-Trak Modules
- How to Fix Kato Couplers
- California, Up in Smoke
- What Do I Need to Get Started?
- No Color Printer? No Computer? No Problem!
- Glues We Like to Use in Our Paper Cardstock Models
- About Paper Sizes & Types
- Cardstock Semi-Trucks, Trailers and Containers Project
- Adjustable Rotary Punch for Paper Model Work
- Boldly Go Where No Paper Has Gone Before
Email us at info @ teamtrackmodels.com