We are two brothers who love model railroading and making things out of paper. We live in Eugene, Oregon, USA. Our goal is to create versatile, detailed, craftsman style downloadable paper model kits for model railroaders for buildings, transportation and scratch builder textures in most popular scales (HO, N, OO, S, O, UK N and even Z). Although we’re a young company, we have a complete line of over 160 textures, many building models, lots of semi-trailer models of all kinds, and intermodal shipping container models. We have exciting new model ideas on the way so stay tuned! Try our Free Concrete Loading Dock downloadable paper model for your trains and railways.
- New Poll: What Model Would You Like Us To Design Next?
- HO Scale Trailer Parts From PPW/A-Line
- Create a Stand-Alone Layout with T-Trak Modules
- How to Fix Kato Couplers
- California, Up in Smoke
- What Do I Need to Get Started in Paper Modeling?
- No Color Printer? No Computer? No Problem!
- Glues We Like to Use in Our Paper Cardstock Models
- About Paper Sizes & Types for Paper Modeling
- Cardstock Semi-Trucks, Trailers and Containers Project
Email us at info @ teamtrackmodels.com
Most common terms
beige black blue board & batten brick brown concrete container corrugated depot freight house galvanized gray green HO Scale Buildings ivory lapboard Metal Siding Modular Scale Buildings natural N Scale Buildings OO Scale Buildings Orange O Scale Buildings paper models pink red rust Semi Truck Model Kits silver S Scale Buildings tan Teal terra cotta wheat white Yard Buildings yellow Z Scale Buildings