Spent the day creating the concrete version of the Team Track Loading Docks. It’s been fun adding the details of weathering and heavy use to try and bring out the realism, then to test assemble the model to see the results. A team track is one of the more useful additions to any layout, and most had simple loading docks to aid the transfer of goods between trucks and box cars. We’ll have versions in both concrete and wood. I remember a quote in Model Railroader magazine from many years ago saying “any layout could use a dozen of these.” Fortunately with a paper model design you only need to download it once and then you can make as many as you want.
- HO Scale Trailer Parts From PPW/A-Line
- Create a Stand-Alone Layout with T-Trak Modules
- How to Fix Kato Couplers
- California, Up in Smoke
- What Do I Need to Get Started in Paper Modeling?
- No Color Printer? No Computer? No Problem!
- Glues We Like to Use in Our Paper Cardstock Models
- About Paper Sizes & Types for Paper Modeling
- Cardstock Semi-Trucks, Trailers and Containers Project
- Adjustable Rotary Punch for Paper Model Work
Email us at info @ teamtrackmodels.com